Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yay...Visitors!

Today was a great day, had lunches ready on time then some locals girls turned up to scrap...a lovely surprise - so good to have female company! I didn't achieve heaps but enjoyed the company, thanks girls. I also heard from my friend Bernadette who's been on a scrapbooking fast for a couple of months do study and prepare for exams...so she finished her exams today and is coming up next week to scrap...YAY!

I did find a little time to do some preperation for Christmas projects. The K & Company paper-crafting pads turned up yesterday and I've made up some samples for classes at Newdegate. They are so cute and I've already decided who I'm going to give them to and whats going to be in them! Check them out...

I'll have to order some more asap though...I think they are going to be a hit and a friend bought a whole pack off me today! I'm also working on a gift boxed mini album and got a few other little bit and pieces up my sleeve. This could be fun.

Today I'm loving new felt ribbon from Queen & co - it's a goody now that it's self adhesive.

Another dodgy photo sorry...still figuring this out!

Catch you soon.

No comments: