Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A layout to share

Actually 2 layouts to share. I did one yesterday and one today. Yesterday went pear shaped when I spent from 4:30pm to 10:30pm on the phone so no post sorry. Today I had local scrappers over and had the pleasure of two ladies company as well as kids to play with my kids - everyones happy and I had a day off cooking - yay!

My first layout was of some 12 month old photos I printed off and scrapped using paper I've had for a while - quite pleased with the results. The papers are by Scenic Route and more felt shapes - no surprises there.

My second layout is once again of photos that are 12 months old and once again on older papers - these are Sassa Frass lass. I used Doodle Bug paper frills (die cut paper strips that look like ribbon) and some cute brads and Heidi Swapp Acetate letters. The paper is very busy but thought I could get away with it using such bold photos.

I'm currently working on Christmas projects too, ready for classes which I'll show when finished.

This Friday (the 23rd of November) I'm holding a all day and night workshop and social scrapping at Hyden in the Telecentre. Lots of girls have booked in so it should be great fun. You're welcome to come if you can!

No comments: