Friday, November 2, 2007

Layout and a quick note

Just thought I'd show you a layout I just finished about my kids love for spaghetti or besketti as Phoebe calls it. This is a layout I'll be doing with the girls at Newdegate next week. It's simple...but thats me. This page is for Phoebes album and I'll do a messier boy version for Jetts album. I love these Autumn Leaves doodle clear stamps.


I'm off to Esperance for the night to get food supplies for harvest which is about to start hopefully today...once again it's crept up on me and I'm not prepared. I'll post again soon so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Thats a beautiful way of using those stamps. ohhh..have fun cooking for harvest.

Anonymous said...

Loving your new blog Karen! Well done Gayle. The LOs look great. Would LOVE to come to another of your retreats BUT I live in QLD now...
Hope & pray your business continues to thrive!!!
Amy Bell (Michael Bell's Wife - Friend of Gayle's)
xx