Friday, November 9, 2007

A layout to share

I finally got around to finishing the layout I was talking about earlier today. It took a little longer than I expected but here it is...


Sorry about the quality of the photograph of the layout, it look so much better in real life!

Also today, I received some Christmas decorations in the mail that I ordered through Gayle Smith who is selling them for a charity called ChinaHeart. It is a organisation that raises funds for needy and orphaned children in China. A friend of ours, Bev, is in China and works with orphaned children. I was so impressed with the decorations and felt good about spending money that is being passed on to derserving children. As some of you know I am passionate about giving so I thought I should let you know about this opportunity in case you'd like to purchase some items...you wnot be sorry. The site to purchase them from is http://www.chinaheartchristmas.blogspot.com/ . Have a look at what I got.


Well that's all for another day. Hopefully I'll get some time to scrap tomorrow, i've been cooking all day just to get ahead a little so I can. Bye!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Thanks for the plug for my site. I have somd over half of them now...so cool.