Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another layout to share



Well I finally got around to doing Jett's page about besketti (spaghetti). I just changed the position of the stamps and made it a bit boyish then called it 'Crazy about Besketti'... so here it is...



I was just painting one of those chipboard titles and thought I should show you my fancy paint pallets. They are simply the plastic packaging from scrapbook products. I throw away the cardboard insert and keep the clear covers to put my paint on then I dispose of it when I'm finished so the only thing I have to wash is the brush.


For those of you who are wondering, like my friend Ann, how I find the time to scrap my answer is this: I make time to scrap for several reasons. I need to do it for my sanity - I need a creative outlet and it is exactly that; I love, love, love it so I make time for it; I call it work sometimes - because I teach and sell products I need to come up with layouts, techniques and ways to use new products. I usually spend about an hour a day when Jett is having a nap working on a project. It's handy that I can leave it set up so I can come and go as I please. At some times I dont do anything for weeks and then other times like this last week I have being going at it. I dont scrap at night because I'm too tired and like to spend time with Matt. I really enjoy scrapping with friends to bounce ideas off and inspire each other.


Hope you're all having a great day.

No comments: