Friday, May 16, 2008

Update...

Firstly, thanks for all of you who have placed orders. I appreciate your support. There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that the paper tote sold to a lucky girl but my wholesalers are out of stock again so we wont see any more of those for a while. I also sold the Making Memories Desktop Caddy but the good news is that I managed to get 2 more and they are currently on there way so let me know if you want one. Here's a picture again.




Also, I thought I'd update you on Deans progress as I have become aware that some of you are interested in knowing. We were told he would have to wait until next Wednesday for test results to show whether the cancer cells were reducing in number. We had good news yesterday, the test results came early and they are saying that he is not yet in remission but that there are now fewer cancer cells. Dean will start chemo again on Monday which means he wont get a break but they are interested in progressing quickly to get him in remission. Dean, Cassi and the kids are coming to the farm this weekend to spend some time with us...YAY!


I have a layout to share. This is my little bookworm. In fact both of my kids are total book worms which we are stoked about. They are like sponges. I used Basic Grey Recess papers. This was a quickie - half an hour I think!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the good news keep coming for Dean! Enjoy your weekend on the farm with him and his family. Love the layout - the photo is such a great study of Jett
Ann