Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crop checking and scrapping with friends...

Matt, the kids and I got out on Monday to check our crops - or Matt's garden as he sometimes refers to it. He's a good gardener on a broad acre scale. These are his little babies...canola...




...and barley...




...and here are my babies checking his babies...




On Tuesday the studio was packed out with a full house of scrappers. It was so good to have the room buzzing with friends who lave to scrap.



Then Wednesday in Newdegate was even more of a full house. It was a great day and most of the girls took advantage of the album sale and almost cleaned me out! There are still more albums coming though and the sale still runs till the end of June.



Other than that I've been cleaning up (it never ends) and packing. We are off to Brisbane on Monday for a break and for me to attend some trade classes at Printblocks which I hope to gain great inspiration from. The thing I love most about this is I will get to see lots of new products with my own eyes so I can order products knowing what I am getting. I also love rubbing shoulders with inspirational people who share the passion. I hope to come home with some great ideas to pass on to all my fellow scrappers and of course with a whole heap of new photos to scrap and implement those ideas.

Thanks for looking! I'll be back.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Wow..the crop didn't take long to grow. Looking forward to seeing some of your classes you take in Brissie!