Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New products...

I recently received some new stock I had been waiting for with great anticipation. I've been wanting to carry Technique Tuesday products for a year or so and finally have some. I'll build the range up but here's some stamps and chipboard to get started. I'm yet to have a play but hopefully will soon.





2 new Sassafrass Lass paper ranges have arrived, Robotics and Sunshine. They are very bold busy and FUN! I love the scalloped and pinked edges on the patterned papers. Cant wait to have a play...got lots of playing to do...







And then there's the new Pink Paisley range of papers also with scalloped edges...more playing...




...and some new felt ribbon from Queen and Co. Love the trains and cars! I'm currently playing with the brown vine felt on a heritage layout...having a little trouble with the layout but I'm sure I'll finish it soon..I hope!


1 comment:

Gayle said...

Wow Karen..beautiful products!! Love it all. Hurry up October so I can see more!!!