Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brrrr...

Baby it's cold outside! I aint complainin' tho. We got 8mm of rain which has put a smile on our faces, an answer to prayer. This week is going better for me. I had a great day scrapping with friends on Tuesday. Thanks girls, your company was wonderful!

I finished a work in progress yesterday. A layout about a little Drama King that resides with us. It turns out there are quite a few drama queens and kings in my family. I come from a long line of them and there is one or two in Matt's family as well...hey Chrissy?! So it was inevitable...he was such a nice little boy and still is but has episodes from time to time, like this one...

For this layout I used new Little Yellow Bicycle - Zach's Life papers and chipboard - Love it!
Thanks for the huge response to my Sale and storage solution tips. I'm amazed at the response. I'm so stoked in fact that I'll add a free gift to anyone who places an order and I'll do all orders freight free until the end of June. Thanks for your business!
Thanks also for the many kind words, thoughts and prayers regarding my brother Dean. Things are a little better this week although it changes so quickly. We are playing a waiting game this week for test results. The support you have shown is overwhelming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freezing here as well Karen! Love the layout - the photos are so cute and bring back many memories!
Ann