Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SALE

I thought I should mention I have a sale on until the end of June. All albums are 20% off (albums currently in stock). This is the perfect opportunity for you to get one if you've been thinking about it for a while. I have We R Memory Keepers post and ring bound albums in both leather and fabric and 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11(A4) in stock. I also have All My Memories leather 12 x 12 albums (limited colours), American Crafts A4 albums, a few K & Co and some new Making Memories 12 x 12 ring-bound albums in stock plus a few other one offs. The albums moved really quickly this time last year!
Also, due to the exchange rate Bazzill has come down in price so I'm passing on the saving to everyone. The new price for Bazzill cardstock is just 80c per sheet (12x12). This doesn't happen often - price reduction - I can tell you. All scalloped and Bling Bazzill are still at regular prices though. My favourite range at the moment is Double Mates double sided card stock (different shades off the same colour on each side), the colours are TDF and the best part is that it is also only 80c per sheet.
I have a large selection of products at bargain prices for you to pick through if you dropping in or coming to a class. These items are reduced to clear as I have to stock take at the end of June - its a huge job (isn't it Jo? - she helped me a couple of years ago).
I have just received confirmation today that I now have a credit card facility which will be up and running shortly so if you see me and want a swag of stuff or want me to mail product out you can pay by credit card and pay it off.
All patterned paper is still $1.50 per sheet and a lot of it retails for around $1.75 so it will stay at the lower price until July. I do still have boxes of 50c papers and $1 papers that I keep adding to so there's always a bargain.
I'm about to photograph some storage solutions to show (later on today if I get a chance) and a page in progress that I hope to finish so stay tuned.

No comments: