Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the verge...

We are on the verge of starting seeding...in minutes the boys will sink that seed into the ground so I am officially a seeding widow from today onwards, but secretly...sshh...I dont mind in some ways...I quite like some time to myself and Matt has been working from 6am til 12am everyday for the last 2 weeks apart from our 2 days in Perth anyway. The main reason I complain about seeding is cooking meals for everyone, which has already started, but heres hoping it only lasts a few weeks before its over!

I've had a frustrating day but managed a 20 minute layout and I'm happy with the results. Jett, being a little (lot) different from Phoebe has a way of melting my heart and disolving me to laughter when I tell him off, so we are trying the Super Nanny's 'naughty corner' for a form of discipline. We say "you sit there and think about what you did wrong" (not sure if he understands that yet), and he does sit there and he does think - who knows what he thinks about- but he's so obedient! It's so cute that we quietly laugh, but it seems to work. So in keeping with my theory to record everyday stuff, I did a layout about it...here it is...


I also attempted Gayle Smith's Explosion Box - from the retreat - and it has come together well although it's not finished...I'll show you when it is. I can see why Sharon Manning pumped out 4 or five of these on arriving home after the retreat. They are easy and fun to make - perfect for gifts! Thats all for today folks!

No comments: