Friday, April 11, 2008

Layouts to share...

I decided that while the creative juices are flowing, I should keep scrapping when I can. So I have done a couple more layouts but they've been slower ones this time...at least I'm still in create mode. I finally have a layout from the retreat classes finished...it's my version of Alli's 'Believe you can...Live out loud'. I love the colours and I'm pleased with the overall look of this layout - Alli did a great job on designing this one with lots of cool little techniques like the hand cut and doodled scalloped paper. I got to use chipboard letters I'd had for ages and chipboard circles by Collections.



Also, a layout using Fancy Pants new range of papers that are very arty farty. Matt moved his office desk into my office at the start of the year and to solve the problem of the kids being bored while we work, we turned his office into a toy room which now looks like a cyclone has hit it - as you can see. Anyway, it solved the problem and they play in there for hours, and think of all kinds of crazy stuff to pass the time. Love 'em.

No comments: