Saturday, April 19, 2008

A layout...

So here it is...the layout I mentioned in my last post...I love this layout, it just came together...




I'm still shopping for venues, by phone and Internet. There are some great possibilities but the biggest problem is price. Thank you to all of you who have been posting or emailing feedback on venues etc. It's great to hear your points of view and suggestions. I'd love to know how you feel about price. So far we have anything from $200 - $500 for a weekend all inclusive of food, accommodation and conference fee, but I'm not sure which end of the scale most of you would prefer. Obviously you get what you pay for so bare that in mind when you think what a reasonable price is. The lower end of the price range is budget food and shared accommodation and the higher end obviously includes a bit of luxury.

I'm only scrapping a little at the moment as we are preparing for seeding. I've cleaned out our pantry which is the size of the average bathroom - big job! Now I have loads of office work I can no longer avoid like the BAS and preparing employee documentation - fun, fun.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: