Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Still here...

I am still here in the land of the living...only just. My kids are sick and need lots of Mummy time so havent been able to do anything for days.

I did go to Ravensthorpe of Saturday for the day. It was such a great day. I was pleasantly surprised to have 13 ladies attend what was the first of many more visits to Ravy. I had only expected about 6 to attend so obviously stoked with the turn-out. The ladies were all so enthusiastic and their hospitality was second to none! A lovely lady, Terri, organised the venue and rounded everyone up - so thanks Terri, your help is much appreciated. I'll be back in Ravy in February next year.

I've got local ladies coming this morning to scrap so got to get organised but will post again later today hopefully. My mind is buzzing with so many ideas for next year so when I finally get the time I intend to sit done and put my thoughts into action - cant wait!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Hey Karen!! Glad you had a great turnout at Ravy!! Hey are you going to Esp for Chrissy?? I am!!!