Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh Christmas tree...

The kids and I decorated our Christmas tree on the 2nd of December with the help of my Dad, and Mum took photos. Tonight I was looking at the tree from outside and thought it looked very magical so took a photo. I cant wait to get to Esperance where we will be spending Christmas and New Year so we can drive the kids around looking at all the Christmas lights - it is something I've always wanted to do with my kids so this is the year.


My Christmas party went well on Tuesday. An awesome bunch of ladies attended and we scrapped, ate and shared Christmas cheer. I decided after realising how busy everyone is at this time of year that in 2008 I'm going to hold a Christmas in July party at my studio and get everyone making Christmas cards 6 months early - hopefully more gals will be able to make it. It is sad that it is my last official day for the year but I am looking forward to some time with my family. My ideas for next year are flowing already so I'm looking forward to what 2008 has to bring.

I must mention that even though Tuesday was my last official day for the year, I am still open by appointment for those of you who need supplies for the holidays or last minute Christmas presents. I can do gift vouchers and offer free mail order for any supplies you require. Email me at karendsmith@bordernet.com.au or phone (08) 98751021. I'll also be around in January and plan on working on a 2008 scrap calendar. Let me know if you'd like to join in. I'm disappointed that a lot of new stock arrived today and there's no chance for me to take it out there and show you all. Here are some photos although they do not do justice of course.

Some of the 'Been There Done That' Australian range of papers and rub-ons...


The KI Memories Love Elsie 'Noel' range...




The KI Memories Pop Culture range...




Prima 'Say It In Crystals' bling flourishes range...




SEI pet dog range...



As usual I don't have the full collection of each range but will be getting more eventually.

Over the next couple of weeks before the year ends I will go through what was hot in 2007 in the scrapbook 'fashion' industry. One thing that has stood out to me is crowns. Mostly produced by Heidi Swapp for Advantus, these crowns add a bit of a DIVA touch to your layouts. Just new in today are these crown clear stamps and journaling spots - cant wait to have a play...


That's it for another day. Feeding 7 adults is a challenge so I need some beauty sleep. By the way, Lis Cassey had her baby today. Not sure of any details yet. Congratulations Lis, Ben and Evangeline!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Cool products Karen!!
Hey I hope we can catch up in Esp! I will be there til the 5th of Jan.