Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas gifts

I'd like to show you a couple of products I have in stock in case you're thinking of dropping a hint to your hubbie or family about what you want for Christmas. If you would not normally buy these things for yourself then maybe someone else could? One lucky lady's hints have paid off as I have had a Dear Husband ring and order pressies - not telling though!

Firstly there's the Clip It Up sticker storage unit. It's a home storage solution rather than a portable one but I think its a revolution. I've always had trouble with sticker storage and having them visible so you use them has been the issue. This clever invention solves the problem - the stickers are safely stored and easy to access and see. You can buy a base unit, then add a top tier and even purchase a cover to go over the whole unit when your not using it to keep it safe from dust. The base unit is $121, the top tier is $77 and the cover is $35.


The next product I want to show you is a storage solution also. The Around The Block storage containers are flat packed and are easy to assemble. There are 6 boxes, all different sizes and colours that are great for storing all your supplies. The set of six is only $29 and very good value at that.

One more item is the Making Memories Runaway (don't you feel like doing that sometimes!) Tote in PINK! This is a fine product. It's made of leather and extremely sturdy. This comes in other colours and have been on the market for a couple of years but this is the first time I've taken the plunge to stock one. It is a ripper. It retails for $259.


I am offering free postage on any items from now until Christmas for anyone who needs some goodies.

Enough sales pitching...I'm working on some commissioned pieces at the moment which I cannot share but will hopefully have something to show soon.

Hope you all have a great day. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: