Friday, December 21, 2007

As promised

As promised I'll share a layout from my brothers album. With these photos, I never knew they exsisted until my Mum showed them to me the other day. The photos were printed from slides that have been stored for more than 30 years. This is an incentive to get your slides printed to photos I reckon, they are priceless. So here's the layout.




Also, I got time to do a quick layout using the photos of my kids playing in puddles - in keeping with the "scrap it straight away so it doesnt get forgotten" philosophy of mine. I used the Basic Grey - Mellow - range of papers, die-cut shapes, chipboard shapes and die-cut letters. These are all fantastic products. I love how the chipboard shapes push out easily and they are self adhesive and stick well. I couldnt believe how well these photos worked with these papers, the colours are perfect. I'd like to use more of these papers when I find the right photos.


I did manage to get some packing done and I've got all day today to finish. Might sneak out to the studio if I get a chance.

Later.

1 comment:

Lissy said...

Some nice layouts Karen....kids and puddles are always fun :) And Happy New Year to you all :)