Monday, March 31, 2008

HYDEN RETREAT HUGE SUCCESS!

Yes, thats right folks. This was by far the best retreat we've ever had in Hyden. We had an amazing turn out of 56 ladies who all had a wonderful time. We had some laughs, worked hard at having alot of fun and did lots of scrapbooking too of course! Today, reality bites...theres so much to do at home but thats ok because I've had my fun.

My Phoebe and Jett grew up while I was away. Jett has lots of new words and Phoebe has drawn things I never knew she could...like this snail who she says has his big house on his back...


Seeing Phoebe arrive on Sunday afternoon with Fridays hair-do was not an anal mothers ideal preference but shes alive and beautiful just the same! And hearing what Matt and the kids got up to while I was away was interesting to say the least - just as well i didnt know at the time!


I'll write more soon...have to unpack and clean-up.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

It WAS a huge success! Thanks Karen..I had a great weekend. I have put some photos on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen

Thanks so much for a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed myself. Also the Tutors were very good, I love all of the classes. Well Done. Cant wait till October!
Sarah Argent

Anonymous said...

Great classes, great tutors, great company, awesome shopping. Just an all round fantastic weekend. Congratulations on another VERY successful Retreat Karen.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Thank you karen for another great weekend you out did your self once again.I loved all the classes, the company and the laughter just what every girl needs in life.
Kylie Sugg

Alli said...

you do an amazing job Karen I've never seen an event like it run so well

Karen said...

Thanks girls for your kind words - you are all such good friends. I cant wait til October either!