Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update

I've been so busy taking applications for the retreat! It looks like we could end up with 50 ladies which is the best ever for our humble little country town. I've been glued to the computer ordering stock and answering emails. I love this time - its so nice to be busy doing something you love.

Also, I've been scrapping a little. I'm using Alli's formula for quick and easy pages to do a whole album on our recent family holiday. Already I've done 4 double layouts and only stopped because I ran out of photo paper. Don't underestimate this class - its going to be great, and revolutionary I think. As much as I love the craft and enjoy spending hours pouring over a page picking, choosing, arranging, rearranging and so on, I have to admit that there are so many events I haven't scrapped because they've seemed too big or too hard. This simple formula makes it so easy and the end results are rewarding because you have so much done in so little time. The local girls who scrap here on Tuesdays were saying how you can use one layout sketch to do so many layouts and they all look different but are so easy. That's my type of scrapping these days. I cant show what I've done yet - don't want to give too much away - but I will show you the finished project in time.

New stock has already started arriving for the retreat and it's to die for. I'll take some photos when I get it unpacked. Gee, I think I'll be permanently broke but what the heck?!

Bye for now. P.S. If your coming to the retreat and haven't received your requirements, let me know and I'll forward them to you.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

50!!!! How exciting!! Don't worry about being broke..I have an idea...just lock the doors and tell everyone they can't leave until all the stock is sold. Great idea hey! Can't wait to see your 'to die for' stock!