Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

I know everyone is busy these days and so am I but not busy do what I yearn to do...scrapbooking! I'd love to sink my teeth into something creative but there is always so much other stuff to do. I have been unpacking boxes of new stock for the retreat which always puts a smile on my face and I've been putting together class kits. This is so much fun which my husband does not understand - its just eye candy to a scrapbooker - I have the best job I know!

I did manage a layout today with my local scrapbookers. I used the new Imaginisce Shore Thing range which is very summery and cute. It features ice cream, water, cosies (bathers) and little penguins in swimmers - very cartoonish and fun for a change. I'll have to take a better photo in daylight but here's a preview.





One of the other new ranges in is Making Memories Garden Party which is an Easter/spring range in pastels. It's the first of this years Easter ranges for my shop. I've got a few other Easter knick knacks coming in but its so early this year!




That's all for today folks - sorry I haven't got more news!

No comments: