Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mini album...

Hello there. Today was a good day. My friend Ann visited to catch-up and stock up on supplies...so good to see you Ann and thanks for the idea! I showed Ann a mini album I was working on for a Valentine's Day project. I had a problem with the binding falling apart on my Maya Road mini heart chipboard album. I have come across this problem before but love the little albums anyway. Ann's solution was to get rid of the binding and do ribbon or ring binding. So while she was still here I got to it and punched holes with my Crop-a-dile (a very good buy!) through each chipboard page, put eyelets in the cover pages - once again with the Crop-a-dile - , threaded ribbon through the holes and wa-la...it worked! Now all I have to do is fill with photos and decorate. I printed out a stack of black and white photos of Matt and I from the last 10 years but they weren't quite right - think I need sepia and possibly older style photos. I hope to get it finished soon though.




Other than that I've been cleaning, sorting, PURGING and rearranging. It's such a good feeling to get through the rubble that built up over the last year (or 4) and get things in order and looking and feeling cleaner. I love a good clean-up. I also found a few minutes to sort and print some photos that I'll hopefully get to scrap in the next day or two.

That all for now folks...til tomorrow.

No comments: