Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Catch-up

I'm finally home and back on deck. It's taken me a couple of days to unpack and clean up, and I've caught the spring cleaning bug so I cant rest until it's done. I have managed to find my computer amongst the piles of stuff mounting up on my desk, and locate my camera and recently scrapped layouts so I could post. It's great to be home and I have a renewed vigor and vision to get me started on a new year. Thank goodness for new years - I'm so glad the last one is over! I'm excited about what this year has to hold.

Here is the calendar I've been working on. As mentioned earlier, its the Heidi Swapp 12 x 12 calendar with page protectors. I'm loving it. Here are a few photos of it and my January layout. I'm not sure about my February theme. I could do a school layout, as it's Phoebe first year (Kindy) or Valentines but I'm trying to think of something a little bit different.






I've used these Heidi Swapp clear stamps - months, which I think will be handy to have.


I've received a few goodies over the break and thought I'd show a few. These Around The Block tape refills are for tapewriters (manual labeling gadgets) by Around The Block but they also fit Dymo labelers as well which I'm stoked about because I've been wanting to dig mine out to use again and now I have a selection of colours to chose from. Very cool I think.




Also, these cute whimsical journal stamps by Autumn Leaves arrived. TDF! (to die for). Cant wait to use these.



And lastly, one of my Christmas layouts - i've done a few and got a few to go. I decided to go all out this year and rather than try to fit all of the Christmas events on one page, I'm doing several pages. This one is using Paper Salon Christmas papers.



I'll show more layouts as I have time to put final touches on and photograph them.

For those of you who are reasonably close enough to visit or dont mind mail ordering, I'm having a sale for the rest of January. 15% off everything in store. I'm open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until further notice for anyone who would like to come and scrap or stock up on supplies. If you'd like to order something by mail just give me a call on (08) 98751021.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

ohhhhh...your calendar is looking great! Wish I had mine...not ordered yet. LOVE those new journaling stamps too...gotta get me some of those too...lol.
Glad you are feeling good about this year...you're an awesome mum and friend Karen..luv ya.