Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A layout to share...

I've just had a weekend away in Perth (for a rellie bash) which was relaxing, and now it's back to work at home, in the office and the scrapbook room. I had the ladies over for scrapbooking today. It was great to have them over - I even got inspired enough to do a layout! It's my February layout for my calendar. Although it may look like a Valentines layout, it's actually to mark out 9th Wedding Anniversary. We've been together for 11 years (in April) and Matt is still the love of my life - through good and bad - hence the title 'You're still the one'. I'm enjoying this Calendar idea a lot. As well as doing the layouts I've been having fun decorating the calendar page with events such as birthdays, holidays and anniversaries. I've found I can use up rub-ons, stickers and stamp a lot of icons and words to make it pretty.





I got these Making Memories calendars in the other day - they are really good - I may have to do one of these as well...for my office...or something like that. I know I don't need it seeing as we've been given plenty of calendars. These calendars look great decorated with Making Memories Noteworthy range as shown in the January edition of Creating Keepsakes magazine.



I also got lots of yummy new papers in last week - too many to show - some by My Minds Eye that are TDF, and a few other goodies.

Don't forget to come and see me this week or next if you're in the area...because...I'm going to be away for the first 3 weeks of February. Yes that's right another holiday! I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it but we are off again, this time to Christmas Island. We are taking the kids to see my cousins who have just moved there. I'm so excited about it, I plan to dive with whale sharks and do other adventurous things that I haven't done for a long time.

I hope you're all having a great day...back soon.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

your calendar is looking fabulous Karen! I want one!