Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some Christmas Inspiration...

I got busy the other day and scrapped some photos from last Christmas that I had printed ages ago and hadn't found time to do anything with. I've used both new and old products...too many to mention. Check out these 2 of Phoebs and Jett in front of the Christmas tree...
And then a photo taken recently of the 4 of us - a rare moment when we are all in front of the camera - thank goodness for the timer on the camera!
Just arrived today...this cute new range from Echo Park (which is proving to be a goodie) Little Boy...
I'm off to Newdegate tomorrow to see my super-enthusiastic scrappers for the last time this year...going out with a bang and some Christmas cheer hopefully.
Hope to see you in my shop or hear from you all before the year ends..where did the year go by the way???...I'm thinkin' bring on 2011! Love to you all.

No comments: