Monday, November 15, 2010

New stuff....

Just because we did not already have enough stuff in the shop (NOT!), we have more coming. I'm excited about Basic Grey 'Curio' arriving this week - here's a preview...


And Cosmo Cricket 'Circa' also arrives this week - another heritage range which I think will be versatile....

And Becky Flecks new Page Maps will be turning up any day as well!


How will we ever be able to afford Christmas presents with all these yummy new goodies rocking up?! You could buy them for yourself for Christmas (just in case he doesn't)!
I have been scrapping like a mad woman - not for myself though - I am working on a commission album for a 21 year old guy. It's a challenge for sure, but Amy and I completed 17 layouts in 3 days - yeah I know we could have done better than that but it was all done between serving customers, and I taught at Newdegate for a day. Speaking of which, here is one of the layouts I did for the girls, using new Basic Grey 'Jovial' - love that range too...



That's all for today. Thanks for looking and thanks for the nice comments about Dean. I agree that we look alike but my eyebrows aren't as bushy as his in recent years! Check this out..it was taken in the 80's before waxing and plucking...


1 comment:

Gayle said...

haha..great photo Karen :D
Well done for getting all those layouts done! I am sure it looks amazing!!