Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A layout to share...

I haven't done a lot of scrapping as I'd hoped because I've been preparing for the Condingup Retreat which is now less than 3 weeks away...AAHHHH! I've got lots of prep to do so I must get back to it. I do have a layout to share though that I squeezed in yesterday. I had designed it in my head so putting it together was quick and I am very happy with the results. I used Karen Foster Designs paper, metal charm and metal letters that I attached with some rope to give it a rustic feel. This is my older brother, Paul, aged 8 and riding in a parade. So here it is...





I should mention that I can make kits up for any of the layouts you see on my blog for any of you who would like one...just leave a comment and I'll make one up for you.

Today I have local scrappers coming so I may get some scrapping done...I hope!


Thanks for looking.

No comments: