Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home again, home again...

I've been away, once again, this time for 24 hours to drive to Esperance to see my brother Dean. He is looking so much better but still pale, thin and very weak which is to be expected. He now has 3 weeks break in Esperance before he is due back in Perth for an appointment to discuss the transplant. So we are getting closer and are relieved that he can have a break to fatten up again and get some fresh air and sunshine.

I'm working on a layout using one of my childhood photos and have come up with a simple layout that I am making kits up for. The colours are unusual so I'm not sure if they will suit anyone out there but they are really nice. I'll show the layout on my next post with a kit price.

I've been cleaning and rearranging today to get me in the mood for some serious scrapping - lets hope it works! I forgot to show photos of the new ranges that have arrived so here they are...We R Memory Keepers White Out range...


And the Basic Grey Euphoria range...

Thanks for looking - hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: