Saturday, February 23, 2008

A layout to share...

I managed to fit in a layout today. It's been a month but it didn't take long to get back into it and this layout would be one of the quickest I've ever done. I took these photos on my phone because I didn't have my camera handy...thank goodness for mobile phones with cameras in them! They aren't the best shots but they record the memory, and a funny one it was. I was giving Jett a smarty at a time to get him to sit still. Fortunately the hairdresser was fast although it did take a whole packet. I used K and Co Wild Saffron papers and chipboard buttons. I really like the colours in this range. I used the Cricut for my title in coordinating paper. I'm planning a demonstration of the Cricut for Tuesday the 26th of February here at Varley and again on Wednesday at Newdegate, so I've been using it for my titles...got another layout on the go already. Here it is...





It's been great catching up on other peoples blogs since I've been back. I love it when there's lots of newsy stuff to read and more layouts to check out.

That's all for now folks!

No comments: