Saturday, April 28, 2012

A layout to share...

This week the Newdegate and Lake Grace girls came to my shop for a day of scrapbooking. It was so lovely to have them here and they loved the choice of supplies. We did a few layouts. Here are a couple of them. Firstly, my first photo of a dragon fly - I finally got one! I used new Bo Bunny Ambrosia papers, and a little Dusty Attic chipboard. I kept this one simple so the focus is on the photo.
Next, my attempt at making my photos look like polaroids...love them but dont have any! I took these photos at the Australia Butterfly Sanctary - just magical!
I am now preparing the application for the next retreat in Albany, hoping to have those out early next week. Then, to participate in National Scrapbooking Day which is on the 5th May (its world wide actually) I am having a crop-in-store night on Friday the 4th of May.
Lastly, a couple of layouts I did at the last Albany retreat which I dont think I got to share. The Paradise range by Little Yellow Bicycle is a new favourite of mine and I just love the texture of these papers - like fabric.
I also did the same layout in My Minds Eye - Fly A Kite...
Thats all for today...thanks for looking.

No comments: