Thursday, May 17, 2012

Forever Fall....

The Forever Fall range by Bo Bunny released a little while ago has been a favourite of mine and I came across the perfect photo recently to work with the range once again. I really enjoyed the colour palette of both the papers and the photos so I played with Dusty Attic chipboard, my favourite new product, SMOOCH, and some bling and flowers - a perfect combo. And this is what I came up with...

Then I played with the same sketch with a black and white photo and a monochromatic white/black/grey colour palette and ended up with a completely different look - will have to show tomorrow as the scanned version is not good - promise to photograph it and share soon.

Thanks to the Lake King and Lake Grace gals who attended my classes this week and made it fun - I love coming to see you all!

Thanks for looking - back soon. x

No comments: