Friday, April 13, 2012

More layouts to share...

Back again with some more layouts to share from the recent Hyden retreat. The first 3 were from Toni Crane who once again had gorgeous layouts that were popular and well received. Thanks Toni - your classes are a dream to prepare for!
Next, Mel Connell wowed us with her very 3D layouts that were fun to construct and the end results were amazing. Thanks for sharing your creativity Mel!
Lastly, Jen Burns off the page Dusty Attic display frames were a hit! We kept running out of product for kits because they were so popular. Jens wide array of techniques were inspirational. Thanks Jen for finally making it to teach at Hyden.
It was a pleasure to have all 3 tutors and I am grateful you all accepted.
New in store are some gorgeous new ranges by Little Yellow Bicycle. The newest is Swoon, a wedding range (with a difference)...very elegant, as well as 2 ranges called Saturdays (lots of denim) and Paradise (cute as!). All 3 ranges are stunning and I am hoping to get to work with them to create some class layouts.
Thought I should mention my next retreat which is in Albany on the 22nd of June 2012. Location to be confirmed shortly but numbers will be limited so you'll have to be quick to get your name in once registrations open. More on that soon but I created one of my class layouts today and I love it so I hope you will too!
Bye for now and thanks for looking. xx

No comments: