Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back on Deck...

Hi there everyone! I am back in the Land of the Living finally and sinking my teeth into work as I speak. I am very excited to be back and have plenty of ideas swimming in my head and I'm also excited about the new releases from all our favourite companies that are being made this week at CHA in the USA. I have started to pre-order some of the new ranges and first off the rank are 2 new ranges from Basic Grey which will be here in February then there will be another 2 new releases to follow. I love 'Luscious' and 'Life of the Party' ans here are the previews...


I have lots to share in the coming weeks including some exciting information about our March retreat...stay tuned to here about new tutors and save the date...25th - 27th March.

No comments: