Monday, January 3, 2011

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season...

I would like to wish you all a special time over the coming month as you all recover from Christmas and New Year and enjoy the good old Aussie lifestyle of holidays and rest.
May you all be safe and content.


We took a few photos at home before leaving for Bremmer Bay for Christmas where we camped with my family. It was a relaxing time and although it was sad in some ways we also got excited about Christmas because the kids were so excited and we just enjoyed being together. We then relaxed for a few more days before coming to Esperance for fun/sand/surf and time with family.


I'm back at the shop this Thursday and I'm looking forward to working on some ideas that are forming in my head. I plan to be well prepared for classes beginning in February. Then of course there is retreat preparation to do for March...it's coming around quite quickly!


Be back soon with more to share hopefully.

No comments: