Sunday, September 12, 2010

Retreat update...

It's well and truly time for an update about the coming retreat on the 22nd of October which is only 6 weeks away...scary but exciting! I have been busy making plans and coming up with new ideas, collecting new stock, talking to tutors about there classes and planning my own classes. Yes, that's right, I'm teaching at this retreat which is a step I decided to take and hopefully wont live to regret! I am excited though about what I have planned...more on that soon when I take a 'sneak peak' photo.

You may have noticed over on Julie Van Oosten's blog her wrap about the retreat. Thanks Julie! What an honour to have you coming all this way. Here's a sneak peak of Julie's class project which is, of course, 'off the page' and absolutely stunning! I cant wait to do this project myself...




Gayle, due to moving house and towns, soon has completed all her layouts for the retreat already and here are the sneak peaks for her first class 'Pinwheels and Bunting' in both a girl and boy sample...





Lis has also completed her first class which is based on Heritage photos and you can see sneak peaks over on her blog - a huge challenge for Lis but well executed I think!
Some of the new goodies I have in store are the new ranges from Basic Grey - Wander and Pyrus, Lis will be doing a sample using Pyrus, and the new ranges from Crate Paper - Restoration, which Lis will also be using for a sample, and School Spirit which I will be using for a school layout. Here are the Crate Paper range samples...
And I have loads of kits in for Gayles first layout - thought I'd get in early and order a stack of paper packs so we don't miss out!
Be back with more to update on soon.

No comments: