Friday, September 24, 2010

One last sneak peak...

I have a second sample for my 'School Photos from Yesteryear' class at the retreat. I have used the same range of paper as the first sample so if your buying the full paper pack you can get more bang for your buck! This layout is a more mature looking one as it is of my Year 12 school class photo. All I have done is adjust the embellishments and made the layout a bit less busy, for a different look although the sketch is the same...anyway here's a look...



This is the range I am using which I love...




I am so excited about the new product ranges arriving at the moment. It seems that all the releases from Summer CHA are just to-die-for and I cant get enough of them. I have a huge range of Prima crystals coming and all sorts of other goodies. Cant wait to share them.

This range 'Curio' by Basic Grey will arrive before the retreat hopefully...

I am about to send out class requirements so stay tuned to your email to see the classes for the retreat...you wont be disappointed but remember the layouts always look better IRL (in real life). Bye for now.

No comments: