Thursday, April 15, 2010

New stuff and some layouts to share...

We have some new stock in this week. Firstly the new October Afternoon range called 'Fly a Kite' which is super cute, as usual....



And, my favourite tool, the very large magnetic cutting mat from We R Memory Keepers now has a home in this awesome bag that holds a selection of tools, your magnetic mat and there are side pockets that hold 12 x 12 papers and 6 x 12 stickers etc. I love this bag - its my new best friend and we now have them in store...finally...




Today I completed some new layouts. They were 10 minute layouts thanks to my trusty new Page Maps book and recipe cards by Becky Fleck. I literally whipped these up today between customers. The most time consuming part was choosing and applying embellishments! For the first layout I used photos from 4 years ago that I hadn't scrapped yet and I'm totally satisfied now that they are documented. I even put journalling and the date on straight away - something I highly recommend as it doesn't usually get done if you leave it! I used October Afternoon 'Daydream' papers...




Then some recent photos of my kids showing off - hence the title 'Posers'. I used a Christmas range by Basic Grey here but you wouldn't know it - the colours were just right...
That's all for today folks!

No comments: