Friday, April 23, 2010

More new stuff...

We have had a few more bits and pieces arrive this week. Fancy Pants 'Roadshow' paper packs have arrived and they are stunning! Very Shabby Chic...



Then also this Memo Notebook from Fancy Pants which is a 12 x 12 notebook of scapbook pages...


And another gorgeous range from We R Memory Keepers called '72 and Sunny', cant wait to play with this one!


I've been over to Newdegate this week to see the scrappers over there and had a ball as usual. Classes are running in the store on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've had a chance to do some more layouts this week and will show and tell when I have photographed them. I am using Becky Fleck Page Maps of course which are fantastic and we now have her book in store for anyone who would like a copy...this is a must!


Thats all for now..Amy and I are flat out making party invitations. Bye.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Drool......
Man I have to come see you and spend up!