Friday, April 9, 2010

New paper ranges...

Just before the retreat we received 2 new paper ranges by We R Memory Keepers and we have replenished stock of these ranges again this week. The Hipitty Hopitty range is a gorgeous bright Easter themed collection that I am currently working with on my Easter egg hunt layouts for this year. I cant wait to show the layouts and the good news is that kits will be available.



Also the Vintage Blue range is stunning and I am hoping the come up with a layout using this collection which will also be available in kits.


Basic Grey has also released 3 new ranges that will be here this month. Basics, Max and Whiskers and Cappella are all great collections but due to the fact that Basic Grey keep releasing so many ranges each year I cannot stock the whole collection for each range so I will be stocking Collection Packs for each range and letters etc. as well as a few papers that I think will be popular. If you would like to order any of the collections please email me and I will pre-order them and save them for you when they arrive. Here are the new collections...
I'll be back soon with layouts to share!
P.S. you should see how many layouts Lis did over the Easter weekend! Check out her blog - she is a machine! She has also picked up the Hipitty Hopitty range so I'm interested to see what she comes up with too.

No comments: