Friday, June 17, 2011

A day of remembrance...












It is one year today since we lost my brother, Dean. I cant believe its been that long and if I stop and think for too long I feel overwhelmed with grief and feel like it was yesterday. I guess I can stop today though and think about how wonderful he was, how free he is now, but also how much I miss him. Phoeb's thinks he's playing cards with Jesus and Dad thinks he surfing endless waves. It is comforting to know he is free from pain. Today I am going to be with my family.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Yes, today we are remembering Dean and all the awesome memories he left us. What a character he was. There are just so many amazing memories Karen. What a champion!
See you soon xxoo

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today Karen xxx
Sarah