Monday, August 9, 2010

More new stuff...

Well now, i just thought I'd share a few other things that I have in my shop that arent scrapbooking related. The crates that I showed in the last post are powercoated metal and they come in red, pink, blue, yellow and white and are $19.95 each - they are very strong. In this range I also have bread keepers, biscuit tins and many more items...see for yourself...
















I am a bit more emvironmentally aware these days and like to do my bit for the environment like recycling etc. One thing I feel apssionate about is stopping the mass production of bottles for bottled water. While I love bottled water for the taste I beleive we have reached a crisis with the amount of empty bottles after the water is consumed. And its dearer than milk and petrol per litre! This is disturbing. So I have gone back to good old fashioned tap water. And my storage solution are these bottle packs called 'Water for the week'. You get 5 bottle, one for each day, you fill them and keep them in the fridge in the holder that comes with them. I have educated my kids about the waste of disposing of bottles so they love their 'water for the week' bottles. These new colours and sizes are in my shop now and the kids ones are especially cool!


Lastly, if you havent recieved the October retreat brochure and application yet then leave a comment and I'll get one to you asap. See some of the info here...

Scrappin’ Outback

Presents the 11th

Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat

22nd – 24th October 2010

Don’t miss another fantastic weekend of fun and creativity. You can expect more inspirational layouts by tutors Lis Cassey and Gayle Smith
and new tutors Jen Burns (Design Team Member for Dusty Attic) and Julie Van Oosten of Collections.
Join us for some laughs, great food and shop at the Scrappin’ Outback onsite shop which boasts a vast range of yummy scrapbook and card making supplies.

Contact Karen Smith on
98 805300, 98805761 or 0427 977 672
Or email
scrappinoutback@bigpond.com to book and for details and prices


Thats all for today folks!

No comments: