Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update...

Hi there friends! I'm on holidays at the moment and pleased to say I have been scrapping with my buddies in Esperance. I have also been planning classes for this year and I'm very excited about it all. I'll show some layouts I've been working on when they are finished. I have some new stock in too. The new valentines range by Basic Grey "Bittersweet" is gorgeous and could be used for plenty of themes other than valentines day. The range includes the usual papers, stickers etc. but there are also gorgeous card packs that include all you need with instructions to make 12 stunning cards. I'm hoping to start working on some samples soon to inspire you with Valentines layouts.


No other exciting news yet except that I have begun preparation for the Hyden retreat that is on the 27th - 29th of March 2009 so stay tuned for more details. Back soon.

No comments: