Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Basic Grey 'Kissing Booth'...

Basic Grey's new line Kissing Booth is their new Valentines Day range which is in store now (paper packs and 6 x 6 paper pads) and I have the new Page of the Month kits. There are 2 different kits both in Kissing Booth, but they are very versatile, not just suitable to Valentines only. Drop me a line if you would like one!

Also new in store are lots of yummy Thickers which after all these years, even with the adhesive issues!, I still love Thickers and especially the new fonts. I will be using them for class layouts for sure as they are awesome! I am working on classes for February...getting the creative juices flowing again. Its tricky after being stuck in book work mode for a couple of weeks! Looking forward to cranking up 2012 classes though.

Thanks for looking! Back soon.

No comments: