Friday, December 23, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



Hi there. I finally got around to taking some official photos of Christmas 2011 and here's a couple. I love this time of year as crazy as it is! I just love getting ready for Christmas and decorating, wrapping, dressing up and celebrating.


There are always things we wish could be better in the future but lets also reflect on good things that have happened as well. I have my health and my kids, a husband and my Mum, Dad and brother so I am extremely grateful. I am also grateful to live in such a fortunate country - Australia. I love my job, my town and my home...so much to be thankful for. I hope you have loads to be thankful for too. Enjoy the Christmas break and your families - they are more valuable than gold.




I sincerely wish you all a very Happy Christmas

& a safe and memorable 2012






Back soon!

No comments: