Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yet another sneak peak...

We are very privileged to have Sharon Manning back to tutor for our October retreat and I love what Sharon has prepared. Her class consists of three A4 layouts which can also be converted to 12 x 12 layouts. I have enjoyed doing A4 layouts in the last few years and they can fit into 12 x 12 albums now that We R Memory Keepers and American Crafts albums both fit 12 x 12 and A4 page protectors in them. You will love Sharon's classic style that is very versatile for many themes. Here's a taste...


I don't know about you but every year Christmas comes around long before I am ready for it and I don't get into the Christmas spirit or have all the frills I would like to lead up to the holidays. Well this year I am trying to be organised much earlier than usual so i am making an advent calender months in advance so once its finished I can fill the drawers with goodies for my kidlets. I am also going to attempt making bulk Christmas cards and perhaps even start on making some presents for loved ones. I'll keep you posted on my progress once I have achieved some. I always look at blogs leading up to Christmas where paper craft artists are preparing mini albums in advance for the 25 days leading up to Christmas and I think - "how do they find the time to do this?" Each year seems to get crazier as the kids get older and there are so many school commitments, end of year functions and then swimming lessons for the last 2 weeks before Christmas to top it off! Who has time for Christmas shopping?! Well (I'm a little slow sometimes) I figured out that some must start back here in September or even earlier! In fact, my sister-in-law does all her Christmas shopping in September so there is no pressure thinking about all that while she is harvesting right up to Christmas Eve....smart girl!


Bye for now...thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sneak peaks just are not fair! They keep you hanging out for more!! I guess that's what they are meant to do! Can't wait to see Sharon's finished LOs
Ann S