Saturday, April 16, 2011

An update...

Well, its been 3 weeks since the retreat but it feels like longer than that! It has taken a while to get the shop back into shape and get my creative headgear moving again but we are back on track and into the swing of things. Firstly I should say how awesome the retreat was, the company - I love this bunch, our new tutors were so inspiring and our regular tutors were amazing as well! We feasted on great food, everyone scrapped their little hearts out despite the heat and we even entertained a bunch of Bikies that couldn't believe what they were seeing - obviously they haven't lived if they haven't heard of scrapbooking! So a good weekend had by ALL. Don't worry if you missed out because I've started planning the October retreat which will be on the 21st to the 23rd and I have some exciting stuff lined up. I will get registration forms out sooner than usual as I think we could get filled to capacity rather quickly! So stay tuned... I've been to teach the Newdegate girls this week which is always fun and next week I am teaching a new group at Kondinin, just down the road. Then I am excited to be going to Lake King in May after school goes back. Although in some ways it is hard work to travel it is so much fun getting out to see the girls. We didn't really need more new stock right now but we have had some come in anyway. Echo Park's new range 'Playground' is awesome! Suitable for both boy and girl layouts, very bright and colourful but also versatile... We also have a lot of new Tim Holtz goodies in...very 3D, lots of metal etc. always yummy! I have been creating a little and have a few layouts complete which I will share soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments: