Friday, November 28, 2008

Update...

Well I have just finished a marathon of class preparation and then some classes so I'm home again and sorting through all my stock and cleaning up a bit. Because I go on the road with the stock I have to sort it out again occasionally and it's in need of a bit of that. So I have been unpacking today and hope to get some scrapbooking done soon, perhaps over the weekend.

I have a layout to share from classes as well as another heritage layout which I will share first. My Mum recently came across a photo of her Dad as a child that she never knew existed. The photo was taken at a Christmas eve dance. I love it and couldn't wait to scrap it so I used the Blue Awning range once again from K & Co. Because I am scrapbooking in A4 format and I like to keep my photos quite large I had to hide the journaling on this one. My Grandad is the boy who is second from the left (fourth from the left in order)...a cutie!




This next layout is one I prepared for a class. I wanted to do a Christmas layout with not too many Christmas themed supplies and focused on one the presents Phoebe got. I also wanted to incorporate circles, which I achieved but I'm still not convinced I like them although I love this new scalloped circle paper by Crate.
I have layouts with grungeboard to show soon. I'm hoping to get on to making Christmas cards and gifts in the next week. I have some great ideas...just got to put them into action.
Thanks for looking...catch you soon!

No comments: