Thursday, June 2, 2011

New ranges in stock...

Hi. I'm back with some new paper ranges that have arrived in the last few weeks...I'm a little behind on reporting all the goings on around here!







I love the new To the Moon range by Fancy pants...very cute for little boys but versatile for older boys and other themes too...



Then My Minds Eye released American Made which is obviously very American BUT the papers are also suitable for Australian pages as the papers are double sided and really nice and I have always loved the red, white and blue together...




Also by MME is Hip Hooray boys and girls birthday party paper ranges...



And finally a new Black, white and cream range by Teresa Collins. These papers are lovely and very versatile.



I mostly have packs in at the moment for a lot of ranges as they are very affordable and handy for anyone who likes to buy coordinated papers to take the rocket science out of choosing things that match!


I have been scrapbooking quite a bit and have loads of layouts to show that I need to photograph so bare with me and I will get to it soon.


I have some kits for a great boys layout using Crate Paper Toy Box range complete with instructions for anyone who needs some inspiration to get them kick started...here is the layout...



That's all for today...be back soon...

No comments: